Changing room and Showering Guidelines
The following guidelines are in line with ECB advice on changing and showering when playing with or supervising junior players (U18)
- Adults must not change or shower at the same time as juniors when sharing a facility. Juniors should be given the chance to change first and shower in privacy if they desire. Once they have finished and left the building senior players may then enter the rooms.
- Adults should try to prepare at separate times to juniors. Senior players are advised to avoid being left in one to one situations with a junior player. I.E. padding up at the same time
- The use of any form of picture recording equipment is strictly prohibited in the changing room areas. This includes the use of mobile phones.
- Mixed gender teams must have access to separate male and female changing facilities.
- For junior matches coaches are advised to let their team change and prepare themselves before entering the changing area. Post match the same advice is offered. Any team talks are best given outside the changing environment.
Please note that if children are uncomfortable changing or showering at the club, no Pressure should be placed on them to do so. Encourage them to do this at home.